“I was shocked by how well the mascara worked on my sparse lashes. I'm 59, but lashes looked like back in the days! Threw all my old mascaras out even the Lancome!”
- Sandy, PrimeLash Mascara Customer.
Tired of thin, sparse lashes and bare eyes? We’ve made a pro-age mascara for mature women that’ll get you more compliments than you ever thought possible.
Years of research have created the perfect wand and formula duo. Wand separates tiniest lashes for zero clumps. Formula lifts and thickens existing lashes while boosting natural growth. pH balanced. All-natural. Forget irritation and panda eyes.
100% no-risk money back guarantee
- Cosmetics with a Cause
- For every purchase you make, we donate to women in need Learn More
Why PrimeLash Mascara Has Worked for 1000s of Mature Women!?
1. Magic wand
Eliminate your BIG problem. Thinning lashes and mascara wands that can’t grip them. PrimeLash has a unique wand that gets to the tiniest lashes. And coats them all.
2. Instant lift & length
2x elongation promised. Buildable formula that takes drooping lashes to proud, fanning beauties. No breakage. No drying.
3. Long term care
PrimeLash is more than your regular mascara. It’s healing. It has premium ingredients to give your lashes what they need to grow thick and long.
The Wait Is Over.
Finally, a Mascara For Mature Eyes! Women Over 50, Rejoice.
Goodbye big claims. Hello dramatic results.
PrimeLash is not just a cosmetic that you use to “look younger”. It’s healing in a bottle that will bring out the growth and glow of your natural lashes.
Created by pro-age make-up experts, PrimeLash will cut down your eye routine by several minutes.
No clump. No smear. No smudges.
Vegan & cruelty free. Do the right thing!
2x instant elongation. Lasting natural growth.
Why compromise when you can glow and grow?
Your Beauty is Our Duty.
(If You're Not Satisfied, We’ll Refund You.)
You deserve to try PrimeLash with no strings attached.
And we have full confidence in the technology we’ve used to create the formula.
Prime Prometics puts you in the limelight. Our mission is to help you enhance your natural beauty, at any age.
So if you’re not satisfied with PrimeLash, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund you your money, no questions asked.
Even if that bottle’s empty. :)
Frequently asked questions
PrimeLash Mascara is the world’s only healing mascara for mature eyelashes. Let us tell you what that means.
When you put on your regular mascara, the lashes are coated with pigments and stiffened. Most of the work is done by the volume of pigment deposited. So the more coats you apply, the more elongation you get.
This comes with a whole basket of issues:
- Chemicals in mascara formulations dry out your already thinning, brittle eyelashes.
- The double and triple coats are hard to wash off. Especially if the mascara in question is water-proof.
- So much pigment leads to lashes clumping together and that unseemly black tint under the eyes - called panda eyes.
But PrimeLash Mascara takes a different approach.
1. It combs and separates thinning and sparse lashes.
2. The applicator deposits an optimum volume of pigment. Enough to smoothly coat each lash. No excess to create clumps.
3. The formula itself is developed to feed your lashes essential vitamins and hydration (in two clean coats) to offer up to 20x lash elongation, immediately.
4. The herb oils contain bioactive nutrients which heal and repair damage, as you go about your day with stunning lashes.
5. This product is pH balanced, hypoallergenic, vegan, cruelty-free, and certified organic.
In short, PrimeLash Mascara is good for women of all races and ethnicities - whether they are 50, 60, 70, or beyond.
Yes, absolutely. That is why this mascara was made and spent years in order to get the best-performing ingredients to help women of thin and sparse eyelashes, and make them long and thick!
PrimeLash stands out from every other mascara you’re likely to find because it’s specifically made for women in their 50s, 60s and beyond.
It’s made to lengthen, volumize, separate and define the shorter, finer lashes that women often experience after 50.
It’s a moisturizing mascara that highlights your lashes without drying them out.
Its soft black color complements every complexion and hair color without looking harsh or severe. (This color is particularly flattering for silver sisters!)
It’s made with safe, healthy ingredients that help your lashes retain their moisture, encourage lash growth, hydrate your lashes and prevent lash breakage—among other benefits.
It’s hypoallergenic, made for the most sensitive eyes.
It’s designed to be wearable all day long.
Its lengthening, defining wand prevents clumping and flaking.
It resists smearing, smudging, and running.
This water-based mascara dries quickly and won’t cause your eyelashes to clump or stick together the way oil-based formulas can.
It’s designed to go on smoothly and easily. It comes with a medium-sized silicone brush that’s slightly tapered so you can easily reach all your lashes.
It’s NOT waterproof because waterproof mascaras contain harsh ingredients that can lead to dry, brittle lashes in your 50s and beyond.
As a water-based formula, PrimeLash has a neutral pH. This makes this mascara a healthier option to use when you have delicate skin around your eyes—as many women do after 50.
It’s a buildable formula that allows you to easily add multiple coats for a more subtle or dramatic look, as you like.
It’s a clean beauty formula with ingredients we are proud to use.
It’s easy to apply and easy to remove, so you can add it to any “less is more” makeup routine—and still complete your makeup in 10 minutes or less.
From top to bottom, PrimeLash is designed to flatter your eyes, skin and complexion in your 50s and beyond. We invite you to try it and see for yourself.
PrimeLash Mascara is available in three popular mature shades:
- Black. This is a soft, inky black that suits pale complexion and silver hair. We’ve used premium quality iron oxides for saturation, bypassing the problem of a harsh and over the top end look. Use this color for instant drama and attention. Perfect for parties and date nights.
- Brown. A true brown. Not black playing pretend. Rich… almost woodsy. It is a blonde’s best friend. The undertones of burgundy also flatter redheads. Perfect with freckles! Bewitching and almost invisible. Yet the length and volume still impress.
- Navy. Not your 80’s electric blue. This hue is sapphire bellied. Think Lady Diana’s peepers. Whitens and brightens tired eyes. Matches coppers, browns, golds and all jewel tones. Ultra-natural finish. No one will ever guess.
Yes! PrimeLash is designed to be hypoallergenic. It's made for the most sensitive eyes and delicate skin around the eye area. This unique formula does not contain any of the harsh chemicals or additives that can often cause eye reactions.
PrimeLash has a water-based formula, instead of the oil-based formulas you often see in mascaras. We chose this water-based formula because it has a neutral pH, making it healthier for the delicate skin around your eyes.
In addition to that, PrimeLash has what's called a "clean beauty formula." This means it's made with pure, safe ingredients and without animal testing. We chose every ingredient with extreme care, so it can be used by women with the most sensitive eyes.
Flaking mascara is also a key reason why mascara can irritate eyes. PrimeLash moisturizing formula combined with its wand prevents this from happening.
Aqua, Candelilla Cera, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Squalane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Nylon-6
Yes! PrimeLash ingredients are 100% natural and vegan!
Absolutely not! PrimeLash is 100% cruelty free.
Cosmetics with a Cause
How Your Purchase Makes a Difference
Equipping charities that help breast cancer survivors live with dignity.
Salute Women on Frontlines
Expanding our drive to support women on the medical frontline.
Investing in bodies that print accurate information to educate mature women.
Choosing the best talent in R&D to design cosmetics that use science to heal.