Go from “summer’s hot” to “I’m hot” with 5 expert mascara tips. For women over 50.
Choose a mascara that works. So you don’t have to build drama and length. 2 clean coats and you should be done. Cakey mascara = more smudging.
Black mascara is hard to get right. Beauty brands have to invest in quality pigments. Most don’t. So swap the black for brown. You’ll stain less.
Why? ‘Cause damp lashes stick together, leading to clumps. Some mascara wands double up as a lash comb. They separate and lengthen. Got one of those? Nice! Use it.
This is specific to older women. Who tend to wear glasses with higher powers. The thicker the lens, the more your eyes “sweat” behind them. The mascara just melts off! Switch to contacts. Just for the summer.
Not oil.. Not water. Serum. Mascaras fleck due to two reasons - dry, parched lashes that are rough and broken. A film of sweat on these malnourished lashes. Pigment has no chance to settle. A serum based mascara is one that hydrates mature lashes and then melts into a smooth coating around each lash.
Look.. we get you.
You invested hundreds if not thousands of $ chasing big mascara claims.
You followed all the gurus and their recommendations. You got lies.. They got a 10% commission.
But hear us out when we say - Things Change Today.
“FANTASTIC…….I HAVE BEAUTIFUL LASHES!
OMG! Wonderful the “BEST MASCARA” Love it I hope it stays on the market for a long long time! I had shingles on my forehead and lost my lashes on my left eye when they grew back in they were so thin & sparse it was awful! Thank you Prime for saving me! Your my hero.”
Karen R, USA
“AMAZING! I have bought your mascara before and have so again I love it. It doesn't dry out in the case it doesn’t irritate my eyes especially as I wear contacts. It appears to help rejuvenate my eyelashes and it applies Rory well and doesn’t become thick and gluggy. Thoroughly thrilled with it and will continue using it much better than even the Chanel Dior Estée Lauder and other expensive mascaras I have used. Thank you”
Ann R, Australia
Price & hesitation should never come between you and a Prime product that’ll lift your confidence.
That’s why we have a no questions asked, 30-day money-back guarantee.
99% of women ADORE PrimeLash. We won’t be mad if you’re in the 1% that for some reason don’t.
Send us back the bottle, even if it's empty.
Eyelash tips - even for mature eyes seem to stop short of including silver queens on the other side of 60. This has to change. A mascara that is designed to target and heal post menopause issues is one that can take on the beauty and lash woes of 70-year olds too.
In general, the main problems faced by women over 70 include:
- Rapid lash thinning because of the inability of the body to absorb nutrients through diet.
- Tired cardiovascular system, leading to slow blood circulation, and slow lash growth cycles.
- Lash breakage due to chemicals or repetitive motion like rubbing the eyes.
- Eye sensitivity which is exacerbated by eye products that are full of toxins and not hypoallergenic.
To counter this, eyelash tips and tricks aren’t enough. The answer lies in finding the best mascara for mature, sparse lashes.
- Infusion of Vitamins A,B,C,E and H in a base of essential fatty acid rich olive oil and avocado oil - to deliver hydration and nourishment straight to parched, thin, 70’s eyelashes.
- A wand or applicator that combs, separates, elongates and also reinvigorates tired lashes back to their glory.
- Healing instead of hiding. Chemicals provide a boost, in the now. But that’s not sustainable. Bioactive nutrients from premium herbs order lash follicles to shorten the lash growth cycle, and also stimulate the growth of new lashes.
- pH balanced, vegan, certified organic, cruelty free and hypoallergenic (tested with 1200 mature queens).
A formulation with these qualities is fit to be the ideal mascara for mature thinning lashes - be it for women in their 50s and 60s.. Or their 70s.
PrimeLash Mascara is created keeping these factors in mind. Reviewed over 10,000 times to effusive praise and 5 star ratings, it is a revolution in pro-age lash care.
Eyelash tips for mature women always start off with the advice to find and use the best mascaras for older women.
This will be our first recommendation as well.
You’ve already seen what PrimeLash Mascara can do on paper. Now get your very own Before/After. With the actual product, delivered to your doorstep.
But going beyond that, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Hydrate. Drink a lot of water. But also hydrate those cell walls. This can be done through a diet rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFA). Supple cell walls mean lashes that aren’t dry and brittle. They break less often and look thick and glossy.
- Invest in a good quality lash serum. One that is non-sticky and has an infusion of necessary vitamins. The non-sticky part is important. Heavy serums do not reach the base or root of your eyelashes. They simply apply a coat of topical nourishment which has little to no long-term benefit.
- Brush out your lashes. To promote blood circulation and encourage shorter lash growth cycles. Meaning more lashes in less time!
- Get checked for common vitamin deficiencies. Sometimes a supplement can be the difference between lashes that break, and eyelashes that look spry, lifted and lush.
Eyelashes over 50 can look as good as falsies or the thick fanning beauties of your 20s! You only need to know what to do to get there.
The answer is a thumping yes. Yes, women over 50 should absolutely frame their eyes by applying a coat of mascara on their lower lashes.
They just have to follow 3 rules:
1. Brown is better than black. Brown provides “barely there” enhancement. (PS: Did you know PrimeLash Mascara is available in both brown & black?)
2. Stick to a single coat.
3. Make sure the mascara you use does not fleck. Deposits that dust can cause panda eyes.